How It Works
It’s pretty simple!
The typical flow of a project looks like this:
- You request a quote from us through our contact form or through email. When you request a quote, make sure to include the text you want us to proofread. We prefer the text to be in Microsoft Word, but we will also accept pdf, jpg or png. We will also accept other formats if you prefer something else.
- We will email you a quote within 1 business day that includes the price and estimated lead time. We usually complete simple projects within 1-2 days after you submit your order. More complicated projects may take a little longer.
- If you agree to the quoted price and want us to proceed, send us an email to let us know.
- We will then send you an invoice.
- Once we receive payment, we will complete your project within the quoted time and send you the revised document through email. We will provide two versions of your document – one clean document with all changes implemented, and another with Track Changes, so that you may review all suggestions and comments. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the document, let us know and we will revise the document as many times as it takes to achieve your 100% satisfaction.